When Zombies Attack...

...this blog is here for you. Even when I haven't had time to blog, zombie news is news of importance and must be noted. CNN, please take us away:

Woody Harrelson defended his clash with a photographer at a New York airport Wednesday night as a case of mistaken identity -- he says he mistook the cameraman for a zombie.


Uh, huh. Go on...

"I wrapped a movie called 'Zombieland,' in which I was constantly under assault by zombies, then flew to New York, still very much in character," Harrelson said in a statement issued Friday by his publicist.

"With my daughter at the airport I was startled by a paparazzo, who I quite understandably mistook for a zombie," he said.

I'm not sure what to believe. Every time I'm at LaGuardia, I think I see a zombie. Anyhow, keep this in mind the next time you plan a surprise party for Woody Harrelson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tune Day: One or the Other

Spanish for "The Meadows?"

Unapologetic rant against Counting Crows