A nutritious part of your workout

My first stop upon checking into my hotel this afternoon was the gym. Hotel gyms can be hit or miss. The place I stay in Tampa has the same machines as my YMCA. That's, of course, rare.

Today, the gym had passable equipment. Four treadmills, a bike and an elliptical. Because we all like to run, apparently. I hopped on the elliptical and got to work.

A few minutes later, a woman walked in. Looked to be in her 20s. Looked like she needed the gym, I'll be honest. I guess she wanted the one elliptical machine, b/c when she came in, she saw me on it and left the room.

She returned, apparently ready to wait for me to be done. And to get her through her wait, she had a large bag of beef jerky.

I have to say, I have no idea why I haven't been taking beef jerky to the gym with me and I think I may start to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tune Day: One or the Other

Spanish for "The Meadows?"

Unapologetic rant against Counting Crows