A Whole New Decade

Today, I turn 30. I remember when I turned 20 and thinking 30 was, well, ten whole years away. It would be difficult to catalog everything that I've done through that time... and it wouldn't make a good blog post.

What I can say is that I'm not where I expected I'd be. I'm better off! Life seems to be getting better every day and every year for me.

And yes, the birthday gift of shiny new Nikon D80 digital SLR counts as things getting better. :-) Thank you to Sarie and all who contributed.

Anyhow, I intend on not acting my age whenever possible, and by that I mean not complaining that I'm "in my 30s." Maybe I'll start feeling 30 at 40.

Or maybe not. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tune Day: One or the Other

Spanish for "The Meadows?"

Unapologetic rant against Counting Crows